I am not really sure what do you call these flowers of Drumsticks. I do not even know if they have a separate name or not.But they taste YUMMY.. My hubby's current favs..rather this season's favs!
- Flowers of Drumstick - 2 Cups, Cleaned.
- Red Lentil - 1/2 Cup, Cleaned and Soaked.
- Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilly - 1/2'', 3 medium cloves, 2 medium sized.
- Salt - As per your taste.
- Oil - To deep Fry.
How to Make Them:
- Crush the flower + florets with your hands.
- Grind ingredients 2 & 3 - DO NOT make it a fine paste. Leave it coarse.
- Mix the flowers and the lentil paste with salt. Mix well.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan. Make small portions and Fry.
- Serve them with anything !!!